[Tango-A] NA-E: DVD, Collection of Performances, Vol. 1

Eddy Hernandez eddysdanceschool at msn.com
Wed Jul 1 23:48:03 EDT 2009

Hi dear tango lovers,

We are happy announcing our DVD "Collection of Performances, Vol. 1". It has 16 of our best performances in Argentina, New York and Florida, " A Evaristo Carriego", "Café Dominguez", "Desde e Alma", "Suerte Loca", "Tres Esquinas", "Morena", "Sacale Punta", "Sin Sabor", "La Cumparsita", "Waiting for Keara", will delight you for ever. To buy it, please go to http://www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com/id36.html

We want to thank you in advance for your support and your love for our work,

Milongueros hugs,

Eddy & Veronica Hernandez Trill
727-510 8329 / 813-506 9148

http://www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com