[Tango-A] NA-E: New Guided Práctica - Early Monday Evening @Spark Cafe

mika oyaiz ozmica at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 19:20:08 EST 2009

Every Monday 8-10pmOpening Special $5 (Jan & Feb) Spark Café:161 West 22nd Street, 1st Floor, New York NY (Between 6th & 7th Av.)Dance floor is behind the cafe, use cafe entrance. tel: 917-535-4851  Are you thinking of selling your furniture to have more space to practice? Do you have many small questions, but you don’t know when or whom to ask? Come to our practica, this is an open space for you to practice and to ask all the things you are not sure in tango environments. This is a new practica, providing a space for you to really practice. Tell your partners what you are working on, take turns and help each other. You can stop dancing while music is playing and ask, discuss and repeat movements. We will help you if you are not sure. Ask and share your steps with other leaders. You are welcome to practice alone, too. This is an open space for tangueros and tangueras who are continuing seeking to improve and make a difference in your dance. Any levels and any styles are welcome. Bring your own food and drink.

Hosted by Mika & Kumi
http://kumikapractica.blogspot.com/http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54086008791