[Tango-A] EU:EA - 1st Int'l Ankara Tango Festival - Notes

SERVET MORAN smoran at zafer.com.tr
Fri Jan 30 05:43:09 EST 2009

The advantageous payment for 1st International Ankara Tango Festival 23-26 April 2009, Turkiye will be ended in this weekend.

We want to share festival's notes with you:

* Tango lovers from different countries will meet in festival :
  Turkiye, Ukraine, France, Indonesia, Moskov, England, Norway, Sweeden, Cyprus ......

* Registration for festival classes and milonga nights reach serious numbers from now... We are waiting for you too..

* The number of Festival Hotel's rooms are being decreased... Hotel prices are incredible !!!

* To get information about arrival, please use our festival website :

We will continue to share our festival's notes with you..

For details :
http://www.ankaratangofestival.com

Regards and Loves
FESTIVAL COMMITTIE