[Tango-A] Looking for a partner for G & G Naveira's Seminar at Tango Fantasy Festival

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 15:56:09 EST 2009

This e-mail I am forwarding for your information.
I do not know whether she is a member of this list.

Lydia Henson

Greetings . . . I would like to attend Giselle and Gustavo  Naveira's
seminar in connection with the Miami Tango Fantasy Festival  in May,
but one must have a partner to sign-up, and I need one.   Any help with
this will be appreciated.  My phone number in Key  West is (305)
294-4939.  If you know of a leader who would like  to attend this event
please share my e-mail and phone.    Thanks in advance for your help.

La Vida es un Tango!

Gail

**************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your
credit score.