[Tango-A] NA-E:Nocturne NYC 1/17, DJ Robin, Class & performances by Eric & Rebecca

robin thomas robinthomastango at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 10:41:24 EST 2009

Hello All

This Saturday at Nocturne we will have my friends from Portland Oregon
Eric Lindgren and Rebecca Rorick Smith teaching the Intermediate class
before the milonga. The class starts at 9PM. Performances will be at
11:50PM. The class lasts one hour, the milonga ends at 3AM. The
elevator doesn't work until 9pm exactly (sorry i know it's annoying).

DJ Robin Thomas

We will also have a big group of guests from Montreal, so brush up on
your French.

Do not bring your own booze! there is a nice bar/cafe which isn't very
expensive.

As usual the milonga is at Dancesport

22 W 34th St, 4th floor - next to the Empire State Building
New York City

--
RobinThomasTango.com