[Tango-A] NA-E: Inauguration Milonga Ball @ Cielo

Lexa Rosean tigerstango at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:57:46 EST 2009

Dear Milongueros

You saw Gayle and Lexa dance as Obama and Sarah Palin on Election night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qbj7J5_NH4

NOW Come and see them tango as Obama and the Clintons on Inauguration night.
We know, Hillary+Bill+Barack do not equal two people.
You'll just have to come so you can see how the math all works out.
(also guest appearance by the Monica Lewinsky tango trio)

Tues Jan 20 Cielo Milonga
Heavenly Bamboo Pavilion
10 East 39 St (Madison/5th Ave) NYC
8:30pm Beg Tango Lesson
9:30pm - 1:30am Milonga
11pm SHOW
$14 includes class, milonga, performance, and Sushi & Chinese Buffet
(served till 10:30pm)
 Now THAT is a recession special!

Come have a ball with us at our inauguration ball!

besitios y nos vemos
Lexa y Gayle

"Obama and Hillary continue to be engaged in an intense tango."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/14/opinion/14dowd.html?em=&pagewanted=print