[Tango-A] NE: FREE Tango Lesson. Saturday, January 10th, 3pm

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 15:38:23 EST 2009

If you have not tried tango yet...

Tango is a dance of the embrace – embrace of beauty, elegance, precision, and friendship.
We would like to invite you to our exciting meeting group where you can learn this unique and passionate dance, enjoy the music and socialize with like-minded lovers of dancing.
First Saturday of each month we offer a free class to give you a taste of Tango.  You will also have the chance to start our 4 weeks course to learn the fundamentals for this dance.
Check out our website www.learnargentinetango.com to find out more about what we do.

Next FREE CLASS Saturday January 10th,
Time: 3:00 pm
Place: CAP 21 studios. 18w 18st 6th fl., New York, NY,  10011
Info: statnyc at yahoo.com TE: 917-373-7446

A great opportunity to meet interesting people…

Yours,
Sergio Segura & Anton Gazenbeek
Directors of the “School of Traditional Argentine Tango”

WWW.STATNYC.COM
917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444