[Tango-A] NE: Thursday Jan 8th - Milonga Class at CAP 21 Studios

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 12:48:40 EST 2009

Dear students

Thursday Jan 8th - CHANGE (This class was moved from Friday)
7:00-8:00 pm Guided practica for followers and leaders. By Anton & Sergio
8:00-9:00 pm Milonga class. By Anton & Sergio
Pack of 5 classes $80 (are good for two months)

IMPORTANT: Our regular classes are temporarily relocated until Jan 18th  AT:

CAP 21, 18W 18TH ST 6TH FL

Notice our 2009's schedule, there is a lot of changes:

Monday Jan 5th
7:00 PM Intermediate by Anton & Sergio
8:00 PM Quebradas, Ganchos y boleos (Fundamentals "C" course) By Sergio
8:00 PM Guided practica by Anton

Tuesday Jan 6th
12:30pm - 2:00pm Lunch Time Tango @ Cannon Walk www.lunchtimetangonyc.com

Thursday Jan 8th - CHANGE (This class was moved from Friday)
7:00-8:00 pm Guided practica for followers and leaders. By Anton & Sergio
8:00-9:00 pm Milonga class. By Anton & Sergio

UPCOMING NEW CLASSES

Saturdays, starting Jan 10th
3:00-4:00pm Fundamentals "A" for totally beginners by Sergio
4:00-5:00pm Fundamentals "B" for tottally beginners by Sergio
3:00-5:00pm “La Practica del Barrio”. Guided practica by Anton

Tuesdays, starting Jan 27th
7:00-9:00pm STAGE TANGO for trained or experienced dancers. No tango exp. required. By Anton Gazenbeek

AND MORE coming soon...

Thank you for making our school one of the most successful enterprises of 2008. Anton & Sergio wish you a happy new year plenty of success and happiness.

School of Traditional Argentine Tango
WWW.STATNYC.COM
917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444