[Tango-A] NA-E: EDDY & VERONICA'S WORKSHOPS AT JENSEN BEACH ON FEB. 28th and MARCH 1st

Eddy Hernandez eddysdanceschool at msn.com
Thu Feb 26 23:13:26 EST 2009

 Dear tango lovers,

 We will be back at the Treasure Coast, on
 Saturday, Feb. 28th and Sunday, March 1st, with another weekend of
 tango workshops at Jensen Beach. On Saturday, we will teach workshops for
 Int./Adv. level and on Sunday we will have workshops for Beginners level, but
 any level tango dancer can also benefit from as well. On Saturday night, we will
 have an introductory tango group lesson prior to the monthly "Tango &
 Latin" party in Jupiter at The Ritz Ballroom. We will perform some of our new
 coreographies in the course of the party. Please, click on the folowing link to
 view the full program of the weekend http://www.treasurecoasttango.com/id239.html

 There are very economical
 options for the workshops this time with discounts for multiples, couples, and
 pre-registration, so check out the flyer and make plans to attend. The
 Sunday workshops will be a great opportunity for the beginner student to get
 affordable professional training on the basics and fundamentals of the
 different styles.

 We will appreciate to all people
 interested in taking the workshops, send us an email to register in advance
 before or by Feb. 25th,

 Tangueros hugs,

 Eddy & Veronica

 727-510 8329 / 813-506 9148