[Tango-A] SA: Conventillo de Lujo

Amy and Ray amyandray at conventillodelujo.com
Sun Feb 22 15:25:36 EST 2009

It is hot in Buenos Aires now, but the temperatures will be dropping soon.
March, April, and May is a great time to plan your trip.  It is warm during
the day for the weekend markets in San Telmo, La Boca, and El Tigre,and cool
in the evenings for the milongas.  We have a beautiful apartment waiting for
you in our Conventillo de Lujo.

We are located in the upscale Belgrano/Palermo Hollywood area, very close to
Las Cañitas.  La Milonguita de Colegiales, a very nice neighborhood milonga
on Fridays and Sundays, is within a couple of blocks.  The popular outdoor
milonga, La Glorieta, in Belgrano is within a couple stops on the subte, or
a walk through the shopping district on the busy Cabildo Avenue.

We offer the perfect venue for the individual traveler and for small groups
up to 20 people.  We have six bright and colorful luxury apartments with
full kitchens, comfortable living rooms, modern bathrooms, and outside
balconies.  Breakfast every day, housekeeping service, wireless internet,
cable TV, and emergency medical care are all included in the daily rate.
You are welcome to use the studio in the atrium for tango lessons and
practice.  We have great tango instructors at Conventillo de Lujo.  If you
prefer you can schedule private lessons with instructors of your choice.  We
offer group classes most days of the week.

Visit our website!
http://www.ConventillodeLujo.com

Amy and Ray
Conventillo de Lujo