[Tango-A] NA-C: Opposites Attract Practica on Sunday, Feb 22 @ Ritz Cafe in Chicago with Oscar special ...

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 16:18:10 EST 2009

With Café Duvall's ongoing renovations through February and probably March, we are continuing to enjoy Opposites Attract's temporary home on Sunday afternoons at the cozy Ritz Tango Café (933 N. Ashland Ave, Chicago -Café tel. 773-235-CAFE (2233); http://www.google.com/maps? q=933+N+Ashland+ Ave,+Chicago, +Illinois+60622,+USA&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=41.900648,-87.667379&spn=0.01233, 0.043001&om=1&iwloc=addr).

Please join us THIS Sunday, Feb 22, for Opposites Attract practica from 3:00 - 6:00 p at Ritz Tango Café - with hot and cold beverages and light refreshments available for purchase, similar to Café Duvall. Our regular practica pricing will apply: $10 walk-in, $8 with prior reservation to either Phoebe or Jacqui prior to noon on Sunday; packages available for multiple sessions (e.g., $35 for 5 practicas).

This Sunday, prior to the Oscar Award Ceremony, we will have ballots for you to vote. The 2 people with the most correct votes each will receive one free Opposites Attract admission. Everyone who completes a ballot will be entered into a drawing for a free workshop with Claudio Villagra and Romina Levin, in Chicago March 4-10, sponsored by WindyCityTango and 21Tango. A special thanks to Jorge Neidas for stepping in for me lastSunday while I enjoyed a weekend in the sun with Felicia.

And, if you want to stay and dance more, you can enjoy TANGO MATINEE at the Ritz Café every Sunday with alesson at 7:00 p prior to milonga which goes until midnight; $10 (includes milonga); BYOB (liquor license pending).

Please contact either Phoebe (312-608-2646) or Jacqui (773-865-9523) with anyquestions, directions, or reservations. We intend to resume Opposites Attract at Café Duvall in April 2009.

Phoebe J. (PJ) Grant of WindyCityTango, Unlimited
312-60TANGO (312-608-2646) cell - text msgs welcome
WindyCityTango@ yahoo.com (for tango business messages)
TangoLadyChicago@ yahoo.com (for immediate communication)
Promoter, Teacher, Performer, Sponsor of Argentine Tango