[Tango-A] NA-E NYC, Milongas, Practicas: Win tons of prizes--start sewing your outfits NOW

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 21:26:41 EST 2009

Get ready to walk--tango-- down the RED CARPET on Oscar night!! Look
magnificent, funny charming-- top hats, spats, tiaras, fantastic wigs---look
like a movie star, a Hollywood Celeb and win admissions to the fantastically
wonderful milongas and practicas in town‹offered by all the great organizers
(to be listed).  Prizes valued between $10 to $85.  (well, you can also just
come as yourself!)

Famous Hollywood stars perform for us!
Famous DJ Ilene de Woodstock spins platters.
Dance til 12:30 or 1 or until everyone leaves.

Plenty of birthday cake.... I am celebrating my birthday and Ivana¹s too!
Oscar Night on the Big Silver Screen in party room.

Drop a couple bucks in a pot to guess the winners of the best Actor/Actress,
Film. Hope that you come before 9 to enter this so it is still UNKNOWN
---then winner takes the pot! (No, no‹winners take THE pot‹not pot. Sorry.)

SUN. FEB 22 ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS at SESSION 73

Hope to see you,
Lucille

Lucille Krasne 212.777.6053
Session 73, 73rd and 1st Ave, SW corner