[Tango-A] NA-NE: New York CIty: New Milonga starting this Wednesday February 18th, 2009

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 00:07:51 EST 2009

New Milonga starting this Wednesday February 18th, 2009

Club Sin Rumbo – New York
At Mambo D Studio
315 W 36th St 10th Floor (between 8th and 9th Aves),
New York City
A-C-E 1-2-3 Penn Station

Every week on Wednesday 9 pm - 12.30 am
Admission $8 before 10, $12 after.
Students $8 all night.

La Milonga de Francesca y Tine.
Come dance with your friends!

Dear tango friends, we are very excited to announce our new milonga starting this Wednesday, February 18th. We found a charming intimate space in a great location that we hope will become your mid-week tango spot. Tine, one of the most popular DJ's, will play beautiful traditional tango music, all your favorites orchestras with her personal spin.

If you enjoy traditional music this is your place!

We will do everything to make you feel welcome and make sure you have a great time.

For more details and updates go to: http://www.clubsinrumbo.com

Hope to see all of you there!

Francesca and Tine

--