[Tango-A] tango animation

John Brzezinski info at killasonna.com
Tue Feb 10 19:06:56 EST 2009

See this great video animation of tango:
"<http://20-300.blogspot.com/>En Tus <http://20-300.blogspot.com/>Brazos"

This must get you in the mood to visit Buenos Aires.  The exchange is
$3.4 pesos to one U.S. dollar!  This is a bargain vacation.  Start
planning now and please consider <http://www.stayinpalermo.com/>CASA
<http://www.stayinpalermo.com/>PALERMO for your
accommodations.  Following are the details:

Beautiful 2 bedroom townhouse (i.e. PH), located on Acuna de
Figueroa, between Soler and Costa Rica, in Palermo Viejo (see map on
<http://www.stayinpalermo.com/>our website); walking distance to
Salon Canning and an easy cab ride to other venues.  Casa Palermo is
situated within a small complex of three properties, furthest from
the street, so it's quiet and private.  Casa Palermo is a two story
townhouse with private courtyard and roof terrace.  2 bedrooms/2
bathrooms. The beds are queen size and super comfortable; heating and
air conditioning in each room.  The house has a fully equipped
kitchen, high speed wireless Internet, TV, etc.  Numerous restaurants
nearby and Alto Palermo (shopping mall) and the shops of Palermo Soho
are within walking distance.  It is a safe area, with easy
transportation options (i.e. taxis, buses, subway) and numerous
boutiques, galleries and restaurants.

The rent is $140/night and there is a one week minimum. We hope you
choose Casa Palermo for your accommodations in Buenos Aires. We are
certain that you will be pleased. If you have any questions, please
don't hesitate to write or call.  We will be happy to help with
touring and dining suggestions.

Even if you have other options for accommodations, please visit
<http://thebuenosairesblog.blogspot.com/>The Buenos Aires Blog and
use it as a resource.

Lastly, take a look at this photo of a couple
dancing:  http://www.killasonna.com/pixelpost/index.php?showimage=72
and begin dreaming of your trip to Buenos Aires!

Best regards,

John
John & Carolyn Brzezinski
Evanston, IL USA