[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-C, NA-W, ANNUAL TRIP TO ARGENTINA WITH EDDY & VERONICA, APRIL 20th-30h

Eddy Hernandez eddysdanceschool at msn.com
Wed Feb 4 22:58:33 EST 2009

Hi dear tango lovers,

We want to remind you that we have registration open for our next trip to Argentina on April, 2009. As always, we are offering the most affordable and most exciting trip to Argentina departing from the US. Due to our experience organizing trips to Argentina, we can offer the most complete program at the best price. We have two packages available: the Standard Package, "Bs As pure tango, 8 days-7 nights" and the Full Package, "Bs As pure tango, 8 days-7 nights in Bs As, plus three days visiting Mendoza". To see all the details, please visit our website at http://www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com/id14.html

                                         ONLY 10 SPOTS LEFT!!! REGISTER NOW!!!

STANDARD PACKAGE, "Bs As, pure tango, 8 days-7 nights", includes:

- 8 days-7 nights, in a four stars Hotel in San Telmo, the most tanguero neighborhood of Bs As
- Transfers Airport-Hotel-Airport
- Breakfast and lunch at the Hotel
- Dinner Show in one of the most famous Tango Shows of Bs As
- Gauchos party in the countryside, including Argentinean barbeque and Show of folklore
- City tour, visiting the most important places of Bs As
- Shopping day, visiting the most important tango stores
- One different Milonga, every night, including entrance and transportation
- Daily classes with Eddy & Veronica: "How to dance in a crowded Milonga"
- Famous Tango Masters, teaching such as guest instructors
- Taxi dancers to guarantee even number of leaders and followers in classes

                                  PRICE: $1,450 per person in double room occupancy

FULL PACKAGE, includes:

- The Standard Package, Bs As pure tango, described above, plus:
- Three days-two nights in a four stars Hotel in Mendoza
- Round trip plane ticket, Bs As-Mendoza-Bs As
- All transfers in Mendoza
- The route of the wine, visiting the most important Argentinean wineries
- Tango Dinner Show
- High Mountain excursion to the Aconcagua in Los Andes, trough the Inca's Bridge, one of the most beautiful   places of Argentina

                                  PRICE: $2,350 per person in double room occupancy

DATES: Standard Package, from April 23rd to the 30th, 2009
       Full Package, from April 20th to the 29th, 2009
           *People should arrive to Bs As, the 1st day in the morning time and depart from Bs As, the last
            day in the night time. We will pick you up at the Airport

DEPOSIT TO REGISTER: $700 per single person or $1,200 per couple

DEADLINE TO REGISTER: February, 28th, 2009

For more info. please call us at: 813-380 8432 or 813-506 9148

Tangoing forever,

Eddy & Veronica Hernandez Trill

http://www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com