[Tango-A] NA-E: February@Triangulo: Classes start 2/3! Waltz, Adv Calecitas, Tues milonga discount, & Rachel Greenberg

Triangulo info at tangonyc.com
Mon Feb 2 09:00:23 EST 2009

****FEBRUARY @ TRIANGULO***********

CLASSES START THIS WEEK
February classes start this week! The theme of the month
is waltz (for romantics). We'll be learning waltz steps at all levels -
check out our class schedule at www.tangonyc.com

TUESDAY MILONGA DISCOUNTS ARE BACK!
Recession-buster discounts at the Tuesday milonga - $8 before 10pm,
plus attend 9 milongas get the 10th free!
Tues 2/3 DJ Adam
Tues 2/10 DJ Lung-Kuei
Tues 2/17 DJ Ko, Marcela & Stefano perform
Tues 2/24 DJ Carina, Rachel Greenberg performs

ADVANCED WORKSHOPS W EDUARDO & CARINA
Swirls, Sacadas, & Stops
Join 2007 US Tango Champion Eduardo Goytia and Carina Moeller
for advanced classes every Thursday 8:30-9:30pm. No partner necessary,
by instructor
permission, includes 15-minute practica after class - registration
required - go to
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pX3Fc9GCvROWGqq9M9SshbA
$22/each or 4/$80

THIS WEEK: Around the World in a Daze: Calecitas for Waltz (Th 2/5 8:30 $22)

Th 2/12 Navigating the Waltz: Changes of direction in waltz
Th 2/19 The Ins & Outs of Sacadas: Variations on placement in sacadas
Th 2/26 Stop I Want to Get Off: Pauses (not paradas!)

TUES 2/24 WALTZ W RACHEL GREENBERG (Int/Adv)
http://www.racheltango1.blogspot.com/
Rachel travels take her mostly to Europe where she teaches from time to
time with Pablo Veron. Rachel does not come to the US very often so this
is a very rare opportunity to take instruction from this very elegant dancer
and excellent teacher. Stick around to see her perform at our Tuesday milonga!
Tuesday 2/24 8:30pm $22

TriANGulO
135 W. 20th Street (btw 6th and 7th Ave), NYC
www.tangonyc.com (212) 633-6445
info at tangonyc.com