[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC New Year's Eve Thing. All tango All Night

Tine Herreman tine at tangomuse.com
Sat Dec 26 12:46:41 EST 2009

Dear friends,
Join us at the coolest New Year's Eve event for a fun and
uncomplicated night of dancing!

The New Year's Eve Thing (NYC)
All Tango All Night
Hosted with loving care by Tine and Janey. We look forward to
celebrating with you!

For $29 (advance price until Monday evening midnight), you will enjoy:
- all tango all night, with minimal distractions
- dancing with your favorite friends, new friends, and old friends you
don't see often enough!
- from 10pm until last one standing
- great music by Tine
- performance by Damian Thompson and Aja Fenn
- bubbly toast at midnight
- loaded snack and refreshments table
- coffee and breakfast for the hardy
- bring your own bottle! we'll bring wine etc (there is no cash bar)
- the fun and friendly vibe that you've come to expect from us.

The New Year's Eve Thing takes place at the most beautiful tango venue
in New York (same as Tango Fix and Tango Loft), magically decorated,
with comfy cafe table seating, great sound and lighting on a brand new
2600 sq ft wood floor.
335 West 35th St, 5th floor (between 8th and 9th Av).
Steps from the subway!

Sign up online, only 29 per person
(35 starting Tuesday)
(we have a student discount)
http://newyearsevething.com/index2.html
Advance registration will guarantee your spot!
Fill out the form, then use Paypal or see me tonight at the TangoLoft
or Monday at Fix, to use cash.
Starting Tuesday, the price will be 35 per person. Keep your cost and
ours down by planning ahead! Thanks so much.

We look forward to celebrating the new year with you! Let's toast to a
fresh start and everything getting better for everybody.
Abrazos,
Tine and Janey