[Tango-A] NA-E: Holiday La Milonga Boston (12/19) Cancelled due to Blizzard Conditions

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Sat Dec 19 18:01:33 EST 2009

We regret having to cancel La Milonga this evening due to the impending blizzard.  If you have purchased a ticket, you may use it for Cambalache Milonga next Saturday, 12/26, with DJ Natalia Kalita, or for a future La Milonga.  The Cambalache Milonga next Saturday after Christimas, 12/26/, will also be at Dance Union, 16 Bow St, Union Sq, Somerville.  Be safe and dry this evening.  We also will be glad to tell you that Ilene Marder will be our Guest DJ for the New Years Eve Milonga on 12/31.  See you all next week.