[Tango-A] Tango Fantasy Festival 2010- Web Site promotion -one month. Save, Save, Save.!!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 17:05:25 EST 2009

Dear Milongueros y Tangueras:

The Fourteenth Annual Tango Fantasy Festival on Miami  Beach is on Memorial
Weekend and it gives me great pleasure to formally make the  announcement
and to personally invite you to visit our Web Site for fantastic  savings on
Tango Fantasy Festival 2010. These savings are designed for  those with
e-mails who can take advantage by signing up now and to  take action in joining
us for this fabulous Festival, even before the "early  bird" is announced.

The Registration form should be up within the next couple of days and
ready to be printed by you and mail in your payment for savings of more than
60%.

The Web Site is continuously being updated so visit our Web Site now
_www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com/)  and learn about the
fabulous line up of teachers, still more to come, and save, save,  save....with
our one-month-only fantastic promotion!  Click on the  Registration Form link
to view promotion.

Our Schedule of Classes is still for 2009 and will be updated soon after
all teachers are confirmed.

Tango Fantasy Festival features exclusively Argentine  professors.  It
takes place during Memorial Weekend in Miami  Beach.  Dates for next year's
festival:  Wednesday, May 26 through  Tuesday early morning, June 1st., 2010.

To inquire about this Festival or to obtain additional information, simply
call the following numbers:

305-275-2802  or Cell- 305-905-3935.

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson