[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Esmeralda's and Chocolaholic/Holidays/Channukah Night

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 16:05:07 EST 2009

Sunday, Dec. 13 at ESMERALDA¹S TANGO &TAPAS at Session 73! Dance 8:00 ­12:30
or later!
DJ ILENE ³La Rubia del Norte² returns again!

We will have some Holiday/Channukah cortinas
And a Chocolaholic-y Holidays & Channukah Night
Some chocolate candy coins (or ³gelt², the traditional children¹s ³gifts²
for Channukah)
So Think Chocolate‹ Cake-Candy- to further celebrate all the holidays!

LAST WEEK some fine dresses and shoes changed hands,
You still can bring SHOES TO SELL as some of you asked about this‹both men¹s
and women¹s are ok.
WE CAN DO AN ON-GOING SHOE EXCHANGE-SALE-GIVEAWAY, SO IMPORTANT TO OUR FEET,
DANCE, & WARDROBE.

And thanks always to Evelyn and Danny who make pre-intermediate classes make
sense!! Both beginner and pre-inter. classes at 7:00
$10 Admission includes classes.

Always a courtesy drink with an order of D E L I C I O U S tapas. From 5:30
to 8:30 in the café only....the most wonderful food and reasonable‹try it,
you¹ll like it, everyone does!!

See you soon for a joy-filled night of great dancing!!
Lucille

212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays
Session 73,  73rd and 1st Av, SW corner