[Tango-A] NA-E: 2010 ATLANTA TANGO FESTIVAL. Registration is open

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 12:39:36 EST 2009

6TH ATLANTA TANGO FESTIVAL - APRIL 15-18 2009REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Now that the winter is upon us (most of you guys already had some snow, right?), it is time to make plans for the beginning of the Spring, right after getting out of hibernation.The 6th edition of the Atlanta Tango Festival promises to be the best one ever. Do not miss the opportunity to be part of the festival everybody is talking about.The event includes seven (7) milongas and up to six (6) workshops to choose from sixteen (16) possibilities.We will also offer special classes for teachers, DJs, classes about music, and some yoga.
More info: www.atlantatangofestival.com
TEACHERSTeachers and DJs include some of our "franchise players", as well as some new faces. In the Dj field, the big surprise is to have Dan Boccia in his first visit to the East coast since March 2004. These are the names:Brigitta Winkler, Tomás Howlin, Hsueh-tze Lee, Felipe Martinez and Rosa Corisco, Korey Ireland, Shorey Myers and Dan Boccia
www.atlantatangofestival.com/teachers.html
REGISTRATIONYou can already register for this exciting event using paypal or sendin a check. Register at: www.atlantatangofestival.com/passes.htmlWe have set a deadline of March 5th to take advantage of the "early bird" discount. Until that date, the prices will be the same as the past two years. These are the passes we offer (please note that these passes do not include any of the special classes to be announced in a later date):ALL ACCESS PASS: Includes all milogas and classes; Thursday to Sunday: $175FESTIVAL PASS: Includes all milongas and classes, starting with the Welcome Milonga (Friday afternoon): $150WEEKEND PASS: Includes all weekend (Saturday and Sunday) milongas and classes: $135MILONGA PASS: Includes all milongas; Thursday-Sunday: $65STUDENTS PASS: All Access Pass for students with ID: $125
www.atlantatangofestival.com/passes.html
VENUEAll the events will take palce at the HYATT REGENCY hotel in Downtown Atlanta.
www.atlantatangofestival.com/venue.html
Angel Monterowww.atlantatangofestival.com