[Tango-A] MISL SA: CASA LUNA >> ARTE' DECO VILLA & GARDEN APARTMENT TANGO RENTALS

Victoria Luna vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Sat Dec 5 17:29:59 EST 2009

Ah.... life's little luxuries!  CASA LUNA, a private 2 story 3,000 sq. ft. Villa with classic Arte' Deco architecture; or the separate GARDEN APARTMENT.  Situated in the midst of 27 of THE BEST milongas in Buenos Aires.   We are in the heart of the City in Barrio Montserrat (between San Telmo and Congresso).  Only 4 blocks from Leonesa (Nino Bien); 3 blocks to the subte and 1 block to major bus lines; location, location, location!

Lush tropical gardens, secluded terrace, and wonderful patios surrounded by stands of banana trees.  All beds are king and queen size, extra firm, and made by Simmons; the bedsheets are 600 thread count and feel just like silk; feather pillows!  Heat and air in each room, High speed wireless Internet and Direct T.V.   Vonage line available for emergency calls and complimentary local calls from the landline.  ADT Security System.  Your own personal concierge (we tango dancers ourselves and know the city well).

For all bookings in December through March 1st we offer special OFF SEASON RATES with discounts given for one month or more.
Are your toes tapping?

MAIN SITE: www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com

GARDEN APARTMENT:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/apartmentforrent.html

REFERENCES:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/buenosairesrentalreview.html