[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Tango Clothing Exchange/ Gift Bazaar at Esmeralda's Sun

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 21:16:44 EST 2009

Sunday, Dec. 6 at ESMERALDA¹S TANGO &TAPAS at Session 73! Dance 8:00 ­12:30
or later!
DJ ILENE de Woodstock returns with her great programs!
Can¹t wear tango clothes? Shoes?-- BRING YOUR BEAUTIFUL TANGO-RELATED ITEMS
to sell/exchange/giveaway Sunday!!

ALSO Our terrific GIFT BAZAAR continues in the Party Room !! Which
includes....
€ Virginia Gift¹s fantastic book-- TANGO: A HISTORY OF OBSESSION!!
(autographed)--THE book to give friends who do not dance and wonder about
you‹it explains all!
€Tango photographs and book by Michelle diBlasi‹²TANGO MANHATTAN²
€ Lexa Rosean's Tarot Card and Astrology readings ‹with holiday discount
€Tango Illustrations, (mine)
€ Hand-painted mens' dress ties and cumberbunds, ladies' charming designer
Tango-tea jackets, fans, antique fabric shoe bags!!!
Etc etc etc!!!!
With items at all prices from $10 up....such as these
Non- tango but fun---my friends¹ books also signed
€²The Barack and Michelle Obama Paper Doll Cut-Out Book²and....
€ ³The Kitty Kama Sutra-- The only sex manual your cat will ever need²

€ Even more from various artist-friends!

Evelyn and Danny continue to make pre-intermediate classes make
sense‹beginners also this night!
Both classes at 7:00
$10 Admission includes classes.
Lucille