[Tango-A] NA-E: All Night Milonga NYC Saturday Aug 29

Lexa Rosean tigerstango at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 02:06:12 EDT 2009

The famous NYC ALL NIGHT MILONGA
Saturday August 29th

9pm intermediate class with Claudio Asprea & Agustina Videla
9pm beginner class & practica with Sergio Segura

Dancing 10pm to 5am
DJ: Lexa Rosean makes her ANM DJ debut !
Lexa will DJ in the main ballroom. Plus we have a separate studio
for alternative & nuevo tango music.

Performance at midnight by Claudio & Agustina

Admission: $15 general public, $10 college students
admission includes the class and snacks.
Please feel free to BYOB.

Tangueros of all levels, styles, stripes and spots are welcome.
The place is big and we have room for everyone.

Stepping Out Studios
37 West 26th Street @ 6th Ave
NYC
646 742 9400