[Tango-A] NA-C: Meet in the Middle last call for meals

Karen Whitesell kglass02 at centurytel.net
Sat Aug 22 19:50:48 EDT 2009

Hi tango friends, this is your last week to register for Meet in the Middle
Sept 17-21 and get the 5 meals included.  Registration is not closing, but
any registration after Sept 1 will not have meals included in your $150.

We have a great weekend planned for you, starting Thurs night with milonga
through Sunday all night milonga.

This is a great opportunity to study with Gustavo Benzecry and Maria
Olivara, don't miss it.

A nice quote from Oleh Kovalchuke of KC when I wrote that they are the most
popular traveling couple this summer:

"That they are. They regularly teach at Salon Canning in Buenos Aires. In
the past year I saw them teaching to great acclaim in San Francisco and in
Chicago.  Genuinely nice people and good dancers too. Here they dance to
Biagi's Golgota in Salon Canning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjiktLyXBzM
Karen, good job bringing this couple here!"
Oleh Kovalchuke  http://tangospring.com

Thanks, Oleh, good to know when you are doing something good.

Please come, experience the best tango atmosphere this side of Buenos Aires.
http://www.thelearningdepot.com/murrays-1

Send check to Karen Whitesell
202 S Hickory St
Mt Vernon MO 65712

Motels:  Super 8, 417-461-0230 or Relax Inn(Comfort Inn) 417-466-4511, $55
and $60 respectively.

See you soon, Karen