[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Esmeralda's--Fabienne's visting this Sun.

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 11:53:15 EDT 2009

Sunday, Aug 23‹join us for a delightful visit from Fabienne Bongard!
Esmeralda¹s Tango and Tapas at Session 73, NYC,
¡Aire  Acondicionado!

Were you in a class of hers?  We¹ll eat cake & goodies in her honor.
Fabienne is visiting from LA this month and is back teaching at Dance
Manhattan.
She was one of my first teachers and we had so much fun in her class with
really remarkable students (Puleeeeez do not hold her responsible for
problems in my dancing.)

I hope some of her old (and newer) students read this and join us for a
great visit from her.

(Fabienne started a men-only lead/follow class when it was a VERY
controversial thing to do! The men who came to that said it was one of the
most helpful classes they ever had. She is also a member of Tango Mujer the
innovative women¹s dance company)

DANCE 8  ŒTIL LATE!  (12:30 + or until  the vacas come home!)
Greg Lordi will guest DJ‹of NJ organizing fame!
Beginning and Pre-intermediate classes---both 7:00. $10 Admission
includes classes
Evelyn and Danny help to get to the bottom of your steps/movements problems
in the Pre-intermediate class. You determine what you would like to work on..

Session 73  continues its offer of a complimentary drink with an order of
their terrific tapas in the café or outdoors Œtil  8:30.

Lucille
PS, I am still into Virginia Gift¹s book, TANGO: A HISTORY OF  OBSESSION.
I think this is the book to give relatives who wonder about you‹juicy
(enough to make me overlook typos),  complex, with nice clear type, easy to
read, illustrations beautifully  printed-- much to learn here, some stuff to
argue (what else in tango?).   Available through Amazon.

 Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays
Session 73,  73rd and 1st Av, SW corner