[Tango-A] NA-E: Tangosutra Oct 23-25: A Lyrical Weekend of dancing Argentine Tango in Washington DC

Nancy Hirschhorn nhirschhorn at starpower.net
Tue Aug 18 23:06:45 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Shashin is hosting the 5th Tangosutra festival in Washington DC on Oct 23-25
of this year!

The aim is to have a great weekend of socializing with friends (old and
new), enjoy incredible music and savor the magic of social dancing. No
performances, no announcements, just dancing the nights away. Pure and
simple.

Please invite your favorite partners to attend!  Meeting everyone else's
favorites brings a deep sense of enjoyment to the weekend.

The Djs are Evan Griffiths, Ramu Pyreddy and Bhagwan Rajput. The teachers
are Celine Allard & Sridhar Hannenhalli, Mariana Galassi, Monica Paz,
Silvina Valz & Oliver Kolker, Maximiliano Gluzman, and Robin Thomas.

This year we have two tracks of classes; please select one when registering.
If the attendance trend from past years continues, we may reach our maximum
limit for class sizes before early or late registration deadlines.  Please
keep this in mind with how late you plan to register. Early Registration
Deadline is September 30, 2009. You'll find all the other details are on the
website.

http://www.tangobarrio.com/tangosutra.html

Cheers!