[Tango-A] Tango makes happy

TANGO TANGO Wuppertal tangocarsten at gmx.de
Sat Aug 15 02:44:57 EDT 2009

Hallo  list, hello Tango lovers,

... we say:

   "Tango makes happy"

       ... and we give away three nice prices.

For example: A "Weekend-Packet" (2 persons) for the "International Tango
Festival Wuppertal". All milongas & shows of the festival weekend including
the participation of the "XII. Ball Tango Argentino" at the ballroom of
"Historische Stadthalle Wuppertal" (25-27 september).

or

2 nights with 4 stars (2 persons) in our official partnerhotel, the
"Intercity Hotel" in the period of the "Workshop Weekend Wuppertal" /
"Silvester 09/10"

+

CDs, a picture book and the official DVD of the last "International Festival
Wuppertal" with interviews of Alejandra Mantinan & Gregorio Garrido,
Alejandra Heredia & Mariano Otero and many shows (95 min, german & spanish).

Anyone can take part. Just go to www.tango-tango.de and send us a message.

Good luck !

Tango Tango Wuppertal

sender: