[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Esmeralda's Sun./Fabienne/Port Chester here we come!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 14:57:18 EDT 2009

Esmeralda¹s Tango and Tapas at Session 73--73rd and 1st Ave
This Sunday---Aug 16
¡AIRE ACONDICIONADO!
Sunday is predicted to be 90 degrees & HUMID!!!!
DANCE 8 ŒTIL LATE!  (12:30 + or until the vacas come home!)

Tine Herreman spins the platters (before taking off to be a guest DJ at
Montreal¹s ²Summer Tango Fling²!!)
Evelyn and Danny: Pre-intermediate classes-Evelyn breaks down the movement
into the steps.
Danny breaks down the steps. Both say: ³Bring us your problems‹we¹ll work
with them.²
Beginners w/Me (Lucille) Both classes at 7:00.
$10 Admission  includes classes

CALLING ALL THE ³OLD-TIMERS² -FROM OUR CLASSES W/FABIENNE 10-15 Yrs
AGO!!!
Aug 23 Fabienne  Bongard is visiting us from LA and teaching at Dance
Manhattan, her old stomping ground! She will be my special guest this night
just for FUN-just to be with us---and as I said before--- We had so much fun
in her class my fantasy is to reassemble those classes with our old
classmates‹some left NYC (damn) hope some are still here and find out about
this‹

AND-----Aug 21‹ Port Chester-- here we come!!! Opening night for
Esmeralda¹s al Norte‹on Friday nights in Westchester (Well, we are north of
NYC)
<http://www.phelpstango.com/Phelpstango/Esmeraldas_Norte.html>

Again---
Summer Reading hot off the press: this book by VIRGINIA GIFT, TANGO: A
HISTORY
OF  OBSESSION is a great read!!! Some super quote, tasty insights. (Amazon
of
course)

Session 73  continues its offer of a complimentary drink with an order of
their terrific tapas in the café Œtil  8:30.

Lucille  Krasne
212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays
Session 73,  73rd  and 1st Av, SW corner
Session 73: 212 517 4445
http://www.lucillesdesigns.com
<http://www.lucillesdesigns.com>

------ End of Forwarded Message