[Tango-A] NA-C: Labor Day Milonga at The Tango House, Denver, 9/7, 8:30pm, $15

Chas Gale chasgale at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 00:16:48 EDT 2009

Greetings from The Tango House,

The Tango House Labor Day Milonga is one of Denver's best milongas all year.
We hear it every Labor Day (and every Memorial Day): "The Tango House was
the best milonga of the holiday weekend."

If you will be in Denver over Labor Day, don't miss our annual Labor Day
Milonga.  The Tango House is a historic landmark with a friendly, warm and
inviting energy, great sound and a very forgiving floor.  We put out a
delicious and abundant spread of food and we program only the best golden
age tango.

Come see why touring masters consistently call The Tango House "one of the
best milongas in the world".
Monday, September 7th, 8:30pm - 1am, $15, DJ Chas

With our best.
303-320-4020
www.thetangohouse.com
3617 Osage St