[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango De Tango 2009; Only 6 Weeks Till Early Bird Deadline!

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 18:08:44 EDT 2009

We’ve had a great kickoff to our registration  process.
So many of you have responded with your registrations and many of  you
signed up the very
FIRST day!  We’re happy to see you’re as excited  about this event as we
are.
Certainly, the staff we’ve lined up is one of the  best ever!

There are 4 things we want to make you aware  of.
1.     The “Early Bird” discount deadline is only SIX  weeks away.
Deadline is Sep 15, 2009.
2.     A $200  Deposit can hold your spot.  Deposit due by Sep 15, 2009 and
the balance  will be due Oct 15, 2009.
3.     The Omni Hotel informs  us they have seen a substantial amount of
our room block already taken up!   Make sure you reserve your rooms as soon as
you  can.
4.     We only have a handful of private lessons  left with our wonderful
Tango Masters!!  Please contact us soon to set up a  lesson.

The Event:
11th Annual Fandango De Tango to be held in  Austin, TX Nov 25-29, 2009
“An Immersion in the Art of Argentine  Tango”

You’ll find us on the web at  http://www.fandangodetango.com/

The Tango Masters:
Introducing our  All-Star Cast
Fabian Salas y Lola Diaz
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda  Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Pablo  Pugliese y Noel Strazza
Facundo Posadas y Christy Cote
Donato Juarez y  Carolina del Rivero
George y Jairelbhi Furlong
Pictures of the Tango  Masters are on our web site.

The Highlights:
Over 135 hours of Tango  Dancing Fun!
Over 100 hours of Classes and 35 hours of Social Dancing
**6  Levels of Classes **No Partners Required
6 Milongas:  Wednesday,  Thanksgiving Brunch, Thursday,
Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous  Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night

The Hotel:
Our  event will again be held at the beautiful Omni Austin Hotel  at
Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744  (512)  448-2222

They’ll be offering us an exceptional rate of $89 + tax per  room, You
must mention "Fandango" for discount.  Book your room by Nov  2, 2009 to
receive this special rate

“Early Bird” Discount Deadline is  Sep 15

The Links:
Our Web Site has the Registration Forms Available  for Download
http://www.fandangodetango.com/

The Organizer:
Brought  to you by Learn To Dance Austin
Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
Over the last 13  years we’ve organized over 48 Tango events and brought
the best Tango coaches  to Austin.  This will be our 11th year for the
Fandango de Tango.