[Tango-A] 5th Annual Moonlight in Vermont Tango Weekend Sept.10th-13th, 2009

TangoVermont@aol.com TangoVermont at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 11:26:11 EDT 2009

It is hard to believe, but this really is already the 5th year of us
calling all tango dancers, old and new friends to join us for a weekend of dancing
in the beautiful Historic Brandon Inn in Vermont.
We keep growing, added another day, more teachers yet, with all the old
instructors coming back!
This year we added Thursday for a more quiet start and a chance to meet the
instructors in a more relaxed and intimate setting; we welcome Facundo to
Vermont (what an honor to host one of Tango's legends in our small State!)
and of course we are looking forward to welcoming all of you to Brandon,VT
this year September 10th-13th:

Roxana & Fabian Belmonte (www.Tangodeoro.com)
Beatrix Satzinger & Michael Young (www.EmbraceTango.com)
Lorena Gasse & Ariel Barrionuevo
María Olivera & Gustavo Benzecry Sabá (www.Tangosalon.com.ar)
and very special guests:
Facundo Posadas and Christy Cote
(www.Facundoposadastango.com.ar & www.Christycote.com)

Dianne Lachtrupp & Johnny Martinez from NewYork
Clement Lafond & Lydia Martone from Montreal
Mary Ellen Peterson from Boston

DJ Richard Lipkin from New York City

Registration is going strong, call the Brandon Inn (1-800-639-8685) or
e-mail (stay at historicbrandoninn.com) to register.

Lots of hugs and best greetings from Vermont!
Gerd

www.tangovermont.com