[Tango-A] NA-W: Seattle- Milonga con Traspie Class- 8 weeks series

Tony Fan TFan at studioms.com
Wed Apr 29 20:48:30 EDT 2009

Seattle-
Milonga con Traspie Class
Instructors: Tony Fan & Ilana Rubin

Tuesday Nights
May 5th- June 23rd (8 weeks)
8:30PM- 9:50PM
$80 per 8 weeks series or $12 Drop-ins
Greenwood Snr. Activity Ctr. 525 N 85th St.

Back by popular demand- our once a year special class!!!
Each year, there are new and exciting steps added to the milonga
material.
This is one of our most popular classes.  Please don't miss it!

Tony & Ilana will show you how to move to the different rhythms of the
Milonga and how to effectively use these rhythms to highlight the
different step combination. The goal of this series is to enable you to
improvise a fun and rhythmic dance on the social dance floor. A lot of
these steps and rhythm changes  can also be incorporated into your
tango. Your social tango will benefit tremendously from this Milonga
class!

Registration:
Tony & Ilana
seattletango at hotmail.com