[Tango-A] NA-E: New York City - Maria Olivera and Gustavo Benzecry Saba' tonight at Club Sin Rumbo!

Francesca Bertelli francesca at clubsinrumbo.com
Wed Apr 29 11:05:17 EDT 2009

Club Sin Rumbo tonight Wednesday April 29th

Special welcome to Maria Olivera and Gustavo Benzecry Saba’ to New York.

Club Sin Rumbo Milonga
Wednesdays 9pm-1am

At Mambo D Studio

315 West 36th Street 10th floor (btw 8 & 9 Av)
New York, NY
http://www.clubsinrumbo.com

$8 before 10pm, $12 after

DJ Tine Herreman
Hosted by Francesca Bertelli

Maria and Gustavo are in New York for just a few days and will make
their first guest appearance at Club Sin Rumbo tonight. They are such
great dancers that we could not resist asking them to perform for us.
Gustavo and Maria were recently at the Chicago mini-festival and
delighted the audience with a fantastic performance. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ9Y7-eoEpc

Join us at Sin Rumbo tonight for great music, great dancing, intimate
space, fabulous floor, informal atmosphere and delicious refreshments.

Victorio shoe boutique will be open.  New arrivals from Buenos Aires!

Water and soda bottles available for $1, bring $1 bills please!
Wine, feel free to bring your own bottle, we have cups.

Come and dance with us!

Francesca and Tine

--
Francesca Bertelli