[Tango-A] SA: Conventilllo de Lujo

Amy and Ray amyandray at conventillodelujo.com
Fri Apr 24 14:26:00 EDT 2009

Now is a great time to plan your dream trip to Buenos Aires.  The weather is
great in May, warm days and cool nights.  Of course the tango is always HOT!
The exchange rate is favorable, 3.7 pesos for the US Dollar today.  We have
a lovely apartment waiting for you at very reasonable rates.  Who could ask
for more?

Conventillo de Lujo is located in an upscale, secure area on the border of
Belgrano and Palermo Hollywood , very close to Las Cañitas.  Virtually
everything you need is within convenient walking distance, i.e. numerous
restaurants, lots of shopping, and transportation (subway and bus).   La
Milonguita de Colegiales, a very nice neighborhood milonga on Fridays and
Sundays, is within a couple of blocks. The popular outdoor milonga, La
Glorieta, in Belgrano is within a couple stops on the subte, or a walk
through the shopping district on the busy Cabildo Avenue.

We offer the perfect venue for the individual traveler and for small groups
up to 20 or so people. We have six bright and colorful luxury apartments
with full kitchens, comfortable living rooms, modern bathrooms, and outside
balconies.  We also have a couple of rooms with private bathrooms for the
budget conscious traveler.  Breakfast every day, housekeeping service,
wireless internet, cable TV, and emergency medical care are all included in
the daily rate.

The dance studio in our atrium is available for your tango lessons and
practice.  We have great tango instructors at Conventillo de Lujo.   We
offer group dance lessons most days of the week.  Our atrium with the dining
area, bar, and complete kitchen with a fantastic barbecue is great meeting
your friends for dinner or drinks or for your private parties.

Check the following websites.

WEATHER
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/ARBA0009?from=tenDay_bottomnav_business

TANGO
http://www.tangobuenosaires.gov.ar/campeonato09/web/en/events/index.html

CONVENTILLO DE LUJO
http://www.ConventillodeLujo.com

We look forward to seeing you in Buenos Aires.

Amy and Ray
Conventillo de Lujo
(54 11) 4779-1294
reservations at conventillodelujo.com