[Tango-A] Gustavo Naveira's Special Seminar at Tango Fantasy Festival - two more spaces!!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 00:22:45 EDT 2009

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

For the first time Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne are bringing  their
Special Seminar to Miami.  I do not have to explain who they  are, for their
name, knowledge and expertise are known throughout the  world.  Their seminars
in Europe always sell out two months before the  date.  You can visit their
web site to check this out.

Right now their Special Seminar at Tango Fantasy Festival is almost  full.
We have space for two more couples.  After that it will be  closed.  I
expect to announce it in a few days.

Don't pass the opportunity to join in this Seminar at Tango Fantasy
Festival in Miami Beach.   For those who, for whatever reasons, cannot  travel out
of Miami - it is an opportunity of a lifetime.

Tango Fantasy Festival runs in conjunction with Gustavo's Special  Seminar
so you will have the opportunity and the option to take the Festival's
classes as usual.  The Tango Festival will have ballrooms for all the  teachers
it features in the web site. The schedule has been posted for some  time.
Please take the time to study it and if you have any questions,  please call
me.

If you take the Festival's regular classes you cannot be participating in
Gustavo's couples only Special Seminar.

As always, we bring you the best of Argentinean teachers and you will  have
the opportunity to enrich and better your dancing by taking their
workshops.

Tango Forever,

Lydia
_www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com)