[Tango-A] NA-W, NA-C, NA-E, SA: Buenos Aires Personal Guide Services

Infusions Travel patricia at infusionstravel.com
Wed Apr 22 17:36:50 EDT 2009

TANGO IN BUENOS AIRES
ON YOUR OWN
But with a little help from a Bilingual Tanguera Tour Guide!

MENU OF SERVICES: (pick & choose!)
--Private Airport Shuttle
--Hotel or Apartment Accommodations
--The inside scoop on Tango: privates with top teachers, group lessons, milongas with live music, dance hosts, workshops
--Personal Guide Day where I take you around the city, telling you lesser-known facts, give you lots of tips & advice & help you choose your activities and get oriented.
--Estancia Excursion
--Spectacular Tango Show & Dinner
--Tango Shoe & Fashions Shopping with good discounts
--Excursions to Iguazu Falls, Mendoza Winetasting or Calafate Glaciers.

You are not with a group but you are not alone.  I'm an experienced travel consultant who now lives in Buenos Aires; I've been dancing tango for 8 years and know the Tango scene well.  Let me enhance your experience and maximize your time, while overall probably saving you money!  Let's start planning your trip now and come for the FREE Buenos Aires Tango Festival in August.

Email me at patricia at infusionstravel.com

Patricia Thaxter
Travel Consultant & Personal Tour Guide
http://www.infusionstravel.com