[Tango-A] Gustavo Naveira in Miami Beach - Tango Fantasy Festival 09

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 00:43:16 EDT 2009

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

Only one month left.....make your final plans NOW!!

Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne will be giving their Special Seminar
within the Tango Fantasy Congress in Miami Beach the weekend of Memorial Day,
from May 21 through May 26 at the beautiful Deauville Beach Resort on Collins
 Ave. not far from the South Beach Art Deco District.

We still have spots for their seminar which is for couples only.  The
hotel also still have discounted rooms for that date.  Make your  reservation
now and come to train with the BEST!!

Call me to arrange for registration and other information about the
festival itself.
If you would like to be on our mailing list for flyers and brochures, call
me too.

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson
_www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com)