[Tango-A] NA-W: ONE-MONTH NOTICE: Tango legends Gustavo Naveira & Giselle Anne's NEW Couples-Only Special Seminario in Colorado May 11-16

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Sat Apr 11 17:53:10 EDT 2009

Dear Tango Aficionados,

It's one month before the USA premiere of Gustavo & Giselle's NEW Thematic
Seminar, "Tango/Milonga/Vals Differences" here in Boulder, Colorado.  We're
thrilled to be able to share them with you again in this unique 20-hour
couples-only program.  If you value as we do the opportunity to work very
closely with the best the tango world has to offer, please consider joining
us in May for this very special program.

Unlike the sold-out "General Seminars" offered in Colorado in the last two
years, this year we asked GyG to open up the treasure box for 2009 and share
with you a sampling of the "Thematic Seminar" gems they've developed in
recent years.  Well, we didn't expect to be so lucky!  This
musicality-focused thematic seminar is a fresh creation for them, offered
only once before in Switzerland (happening as you read this!) Those of you
who have already attended one or more of Gustavo & Giselle's "General
Seminars" (we've done five ourselves, so they definitely are worth
repeating!) know a lot about the kind of experience you can look forward to
- but one thing that's hard to convey is just how rewarding it is to go so
deeply with them into a selected topic during these Thematic Seminars.

While this May event won't offer a-la-carte classes in the week following as
we've done in July in the past two years, there will be a full roster of
tango social dance opportunities in the Denver/Boulder area during your
stay, and of course the traditional Saturday night blowout milonga at
Boulder's Avalon Ballroom.  For the complete fanatics among you, this
scheduling DOES offer the possibility of combining the Thematic Seminar
experience with attending the acclaimed Denver Tango Festival over the
Memorial Day weekend immediately following.  After a week of work with the
maestros, you'll be ready for the Festival experience of your life!

Price for the program is US$595 per person, couples only.  The program runs
from Monday May 11 through Saturday May 16 during the day, two to four hours
a day, with two-hour "half-days" on Wednesday and Saturday.  Full schedule
detains are on the website at www.danceoftheheart.com/CTE2009Main.htm

As usual, you'll be able to sign up for the couples-only Seminarios online
at our website using your credit card through PayPal at
www.danceoftheheart.com, or alternatively send a check to "DOTH LLC" to the
address below.  We'll be in further touch ahead of time with those of you
attending, because we have some special enhancements planned for this year
to make your experience that much more rewarding.

Please let us know about any questions you may have, mark your calendars,
watch the website to make sure you don't miss your chance to get in before
it sells out again, and we'll see you in the springtime Rockies in a month!

Abrazos,

Brian Dunn and Deb Sclar
Dance of the Heart LLC
775 Pleasant Street
Boulder, Colorado USA
303-938-0716
www.danceoftheheart.com
"Building a Better World, One Tango at a Time"