[Tango-A] NA-E: Practica del Barrio & FREE tango class this Saturday

statnyc@yahoo.com statnyc at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 18:14:23 EDT 2009

Come celebrate the Easter holiday with tango! This Saturday, April 11th we will have a free introduction to tango class from 2 PM to 2:30 for those wanting to start to study tango. After, from 2:30 to 3:30 PM, the participants are welcome to join our beginner class where they will learn to dance tango with elegance, style and creativity. That is two and a half hours of tango fun!

>From 2:30 to 5 PM we have the Practica del Barrio. Guided by Anton Gazenbeek, this is a fun, creative environment to practice, get help with your dance and practice with other skilled dancers.

FREE intro class
2:00 to 2:30 PM

Beginner A class