[Tango-A] NA-E: Atlanta Tango Festival survey

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 12:23:10 EDT 2009

Dear Tango friends;

One week after the end of the 5th Atlanta Tango Festival, we want to make public our thanks to all of you who took the time to participate in this exciting event. Special thanks go to our staff and volunteers. They made the festival run as smoothly as possible.
We believe that it was the best festival to date, and some of you are already letting us know.
Constantly seeking to improve the experience of attendees, we have put together a little survey using SurveyMonkey to get your feedback about the event.  It takes barely five minutes to complete, but provides a real help in planning next year's festival.
All the responses are anonymous, so you can be as open as you need to be!  To take the survey, just copy the link below and paste it into the search bar of your browser.  Thanks, and see you next year!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=daZUTKXYcg_2bSF5Z9m21vNw_3d_3d

Alan Forde and Angel Montero
www.atlantatangofestival.com