[Tango-A] NA-E: New York City: Maria Olivera and Gustavo Benzecry Saba' workshops and performances

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 21:16:08 EDT 2009

Maria Olivera
and Gustavo Benzecry Saba’ in New York April 29th – May 7th

Workshops at Practilonga 939, performances and private
classes

I am very pleased to announce that Maria Olivera and Gustavo
Benzecry Saba’ will be in New York for a few days from April 29th to May 7th.
They will teach only four workshops and will be available for private classes
during their short visit.

Many in the New York tango community know them and are
eagerly awaiting their return and I would like to invite those of you who did
not have the opportunity to take classes with them before, to take their
workshops or reserve a private class with them. Maria and Gustavo are great
teachers, with many years of experience and a personal approach, and they will
help you improve any aspect of your tango, at any level of dancing. Maria and
Gustavo are resident teachers at the famous Salon Canning in Buenos Aires and
spend half of their time traveling and teaching around Europe, the US and South
America.

The workshops will be held at Practilonga 939 on Saturday
May 2nd and Sunday May 3rd.
In addition to the workshops, Maria and Gustavo will teach
pre-milonga classes and will also delight us with a few performances.

The complete schedule is on my website at: http://www.tangotuscany.com/main/Gustavo_%26_Maria.html (if the link does not work please go to www.tangotuscany.com and click on the page for Maria and Gustavo).

For a complete schedule of their US tour: http://www.tangosalon.com.ar/
To view some of their videos please go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/mariamilonga

Please email me at francescabl25 at gmail.com or call me at 917-815-5807 if you have questions, to pre-register for the
workshops and to book your private classes. If you book your private classes
with them before April 24th we are offering a discount on the price of the
class. Please email me to find out prices and when they are available to teach.

Thank you!

Francesca