[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC El Embrujo @ DanceSport this Sat 4/4; DJ Tine

Tine Herreman DJ at tangomuse.com
Thu Apr 2 22:52:08 EDT 2009

Dear friends,

Join us this Saturday at

EL EMBRUJO at DanceSport
22 W 34th Street, New York NY

8.30 class by Jorge Torres
9.30-3am dancing all night

DJ Tine Herreman will play your favorite music.

DanceSport has a full bar with your choice of fortified beverages and
tasty snacks. Sushi will be served.
Friendly tables with candlelight to gather around with your friends!
Chino will be back from Argentina with shoe creations to die for.

Looking forward to dancing with you!
Tine, DJ

Jorge Torres Present :
WWW.CONNECTANGO.COM
Saturday April 4
The first Saturday of the month.

El Embrujo Milonga keeps on growing and we are growing with it!
That is why we are relocating our milonga to DanceSport
22 W 34th Street, 4th Floor New York, NY 10001

Now we can offer you:

The best dancefloor in Manhattan: Over 1.600 Square foot of sprung
dance wood flooring.
State of the art sound system
Full bar & tapas
An incredible location in the heart of Manhattan.

And, as usual:

Complimentary tango lesson (all levels) - 8:30pm.
(Taught by Jorge Torres!)
Complimentary Sushi - 9:30pm
The best DJ's in town
Your host: Jorge Torres