[Tango-A] NA-C: Tango Embrace Tour: Enjoy Thanksgiving in BA!

Nina Tatarowicz ninatanguera at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:58:42 EDT 2009

Tango Embrace 2009 with Nina Tatarowicz
Buenos Aires for the Tango Aficionado

*  7 Nights in luxury suites located in a charming & chic Palermno neighborhood.
*  Tango Lessons daily with Buenos Aires’ finest instructors (in
English) exclusively for our group:  10 hours total.
* Nightly Milongas:  Reservations at the best tables & entrance fees included.
*  Airport Transfers to and from Hotel.
*  Special Cultural & Artistic Activities that highlight tango's
historic & vital role in porteño life
* Dance Assistants exclusive to our group in the milongas to
keepyoutango dancing all night long.  Enjoy Buenos Aires on the dance
floor!
*  Tango Music Show:  A special night of singers and musicians show
you another beautiful side of tango culture.
* Thankgiving Dinner:  We will celebrate with a traditional "Asado"
filled with the delicious world-renowned Argentinean meat and wines

Early Bird Price:  $1350/person
Couple's discount save $50 each!

Tour price based on double room occupancy.  Airfare, travel insurance,
transportation and most meals within BA not included.
Professional tango dancer and bilingual Argentine resident Nina
Tatarowicz will guide you and be on call 24/7 !

www.tangoelixir.com
ninatanguera at gmail.com / 312.730.8873