[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Sun: Reprieve-ed!!! Session 73 lives!!!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 14:30:53 EDT 2009

Hurrah, Hooray! Hoorah! (all spellings ³used as a shout of happy excitement,
victory or jubilation²!)
Zero hour:  Reprieved!  Reprieved!
SESSION 73¹S LEASE RENEWED‹and Esmeralda¹s Tango and Tapas lives to dance
into the future!!!!!
Session 73,  73rd and 1st Av, SW corner
Sunday we celebrate with cakes and goodies!
We start dancing at 8:00 and dance Œtil the vacas come home‹1-2 a.m. if you
want!!!
Ilene DJs!!!
No regular beginner/pre-inter (private party earlier) BUT Yesim, Evelyn and
Danny and others of us will hold a GUIDED PRACTICA from 7:45 to 8:25 in the
party room. Individual attention galore!

Much love to all for all your support and concern---Lucila

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053

³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays
Session 73,  73rd and 1st Av, SW corner