[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango Early Bird Is Oct 1st; Held In Austin, TX, From Nov 26-20

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 17:22:31 EDT 2008

www.FandangoDeTango.com    Email:  info at FandangoDeTango.com

10th Annual Fandango de Tango  in Austin, TX to be held Nov 26-30, 2008
An Immersion in the Art of Argentine  Tango

**QUICKNOTES**
As  long as your envelopes are postmarked by Oct 1 we will count them as
"Early  Bird" registrations.  On Oct 2 the rates go  up!

Registrations are going  great, but, rest assured, we still have space left
in our classes and a $200  deposit will hold the “Early Bird” price for you
and the balance isn’t due until  Nov 1.

Our online registration  system is working great!!  You can get to it from
our web site  at
www.FandangoDeTango.com.  Online "Early Bird" registration is  available
through Oct 1.
On Oct 2 the rates go  up!

We've updated the schedule  with the teacher's names in the appropriate time
slots.  Stay tuned-we'll  be updating the class titles  soon.

Even though you might  not be able to take advantage of the Full or Ultimate
Tango passes, you can  still get discounts on the day passes if you sign up by
Oct  1.

The Omni Hotel block of  rooms reserved for us is quickly filling up.  You
must book your room by  Nov 3 to receive the special rate of $89 (if rooms are
still  available).
Beginner Class  Special:  A very special opportunity for you to kick off your
Tango dance  instruction with the best in the world!  Dance Festivals many
times cater  only to the dancer with
previous knowledge but we want everyone to have  access to these wonderful
instructors!  For all you more experienced Tango  dancers, introduce your
friends and family to the Tango by referring them to the  Beginner class options.
This is our chance to share our passion, and  support and grow our community of
 dancers!
Beginner 1 Class Special:   This includes the Fri. Beginner Classes.  A great
place to learn about  Argentine Tango and all its beauty.
Beginner 1 & 2 Class Special:  This includes the Fri. & Sun.  Beginner
Classes.  Adding the Sun Beginner classes gives you a more in  depth look at the
world of Tango.  These classes will be sequential so you  cannot take the
Beginner 2 classes on Sunday without the Beginner 1 classes on  Friday.

The Thanksgiving  Brunch Milonga is the best.  The food is fantastic--it's an
"all you can  eat" buffet prepared by fabulous chefs—add to that the fact you
don’t have to  cook, and there's 4 hours of Tango music playing for your
dancing  pleasure.  The result is a very memorable Thanksgiving  experience.

All our  Milongas will be open to the public.  Come take part in some
fabulous  dancing.
Besides each Milonga being  individually available you can also get an “All
Milonga Pass” or an “Almost All  Milonga Pass” (excludes Thanksgiving Brunch
Milonga).

The “Early Bird” Discount Deadline is  Oct 1.  $200 Deposit can hold your
spot.  Deposit due by Oct 1,  2008.

You’ll find us on the web at  www.FandangoDeTango.com

Introducing our All-Star Cast of  Teachers
Fabian Salas
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y  Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y Luciana Valle
Pablo  Pugliese y Noel Strazza

Over 120 hours of Tango Dancing  Fun!
Over 90 hours of Classes and 33 hours of Social Dancing
**6 Levels of  Classes **No Partners Required
**Plenty of Practice Time **Refreshments  Provided Between Classes
6 Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving  Brunch,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous Dance  Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night

Our event will again be  held at the beautiful Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's Row,  Austin, TX 78744  (512) 448-2222
They’ll be offering us an exceptional  rate of $89 + tax per room, You must
mention "Fandango" for discount.

List Of Useful Links

Our Web Site has the  Registration Forms Available for  Download
www.FandangoDeTango.com

Fandango 2008 Online  Registration and Credit Card Payments
(this is a direct link and skips the  Fandango web  site)
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1

Fandango  2008 Host Hotel (direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
Registration)
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandang
odeTango11.aspx

Fandango  2008 Tango Masters Pictures