[Tango-A] SUNDERLAND MILONGA IN WASHINGTON DC

Vivitango@aol.com Vivitango at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 08:47:18 EDT 2008

Saturday October 4th! and every 1st, 3rd and 4th Saturday of the  month!

NEW IN WASHINGTON DC!!!!!!!!

The Thurgood Marshal Center."MILONGA SUNDERLAND DC"

Address: 1816 12th St., NW, Washington DC, 20009
"U Metro Station" 2 blooks away..(open well after midnight)
Time:8pm to midnight
Cost:$15

THURGOOD MARSHALL CENTER.

Plenty  parking at the Center and at the Church beside the  Center. You can
also park on the street. Many restaurants, pubs and clubs in the  area, open
after midnight!!
The closest thing to the Famous "Milonga Sunderland" in Buenos  Aires ,
Argentina
We welcome Dj Frank for the first time at our milonga!!!!!!
Get out, dance the night away with all of us!!!!!!!nos  vemos........
_www.vivianatango.com_ (http://www.vivianatango.com/)