[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC: TWO WEEKS UNTIL NY TANGO FESTIVAL

Lynn casadepractica at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 26 14:03:46 EDT 2008

We are gearing up for another fabulous NY Tango Festival, and we hope
you'll be part of it!

Please remember classes are limited to 20 couples per class and we
will do our best to have each class gender-balanced.  Advanced
students must have a partner; if you don't have one yet, please sign
up for our Partner Search.  Because this year's NY Tango Festival is a
smaller event than last year - reservations are filling.  Don't wait
to make yours!

We have a newly updated website that will probably answer all of your
questions:  www.nytangofestival.com

If you're planning to be in the city next weekend or the weekend after
the Festival, check out the shows Mariela
is producing in Manhattan and Queens.  Tickets are available through
the NY Tango Festival website.

NY TANGO FESTIVAL
COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND IN NEW YORK CITY
OCTOBER 10-13, 2008

Master Classes with
FABIAN SALAS AND MARIA PAZ
PABLO VILLARAZA AND DANA FRIGOLI
GABRIEL ANDRES MISSE AND ANALIA CENTURION

DJs
Ramu Pyreddy, Robin Thomas, Tine Herreman, Adam Hoopengardner,
Ko Tanaka, Yesim Sezer, Lung Kuei Lin

9 Class pass: $300*
6 Class pass: $260*
3 Class pass: $210*

Milonga: $25 (cash at door)
Practicas: $10 (cash at door)
Lectures: $10 (cash at door)
Individual Classes if available: $55 (cash at door)

*All passes include 4 Milongas, 5 Practicas and 3 Lectures

Artistic Director:  Mariela Franganillo

Location:  Classes, Practicas, Lectures:  151 W. 26th Street, 5th Fl.
NY 10001

FMI:  www.nytangofestival.com, lynn at nytangofestival.com

Register Now