[Tango-A] NA-E: Last Chance! TANGO-BELLYDANCE FUSION (Follower Technique) Sat 9/27

Triangulo info at tangonyc.com
Thu Sep 25 20:47:50 EDT 2008

****LAST CHANCE! TANGO-BELLYDANCE FUSION 9/27 2:30-4pm ****

A unique technique class combining the world's most sensuous dance
forms. For tangueras interested in balance, embellishments,
musicality, and accents. Sexy, twisting arms; undulating abs; chest
pops; and much more.

This week we will review core-building exercises, learn how to fit
fusion embellishments into traditional tango, and finish the
choreography we started last week (we will be reviewing everything so
first-timers are welcome).

ALL LEVELS. Barefoot, heels optional. $35 Cash or check. Limited
space, register now at
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pX3Fc9GCvROVGcJoriQZQaQ
or get more details at
http://www.dancespiral.com/Triangulo_Workshops.html

Bio
Fayzah has been a life long student of dance, and was introduced to
Argentine tango in 1997. She has had the pleasure of studying with
various renowned teachers from the US, Argentina, and Europe. Over a
decade ago, she also fell in love with music from Egypt, North Africa,
India, and surrounding countries. Many years of studying both
Argentine Tango and various styles of bellydance, led to the discovery
of similarities between the two dance forms, and the process of
combining their movements together. In 2007, she toured the US,
performing a Tango/Bellydance solo fusion piece. She is now based in
NYC, where she co-hosts the popular monthly Tango X-Sessions.
www.dancespiral.com

TriANGulO
135 W. 20th Street (btw 6th and 7th Ave), NYC
www.tangonyc.com (212) 633-6445
info at tangonyc.com