[Tango-A] NA-E:"La Ideal" Milonga -Miami- THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU !!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 01:12:15 EDT 2008

Dear Milongueros y Tangueras;

Last Sunday night was the most enjoyable milonga in a long time.  We  had our
First Anniversary celebration and the house (Club Tropical) was  packed.  I
have not seen it like that since we had our Grand Opening just a  year ago.

I would like to thank everyone who attended and participated of  this
memorable and fun evening at "La Ideal" Milonga in  Hallandale.  Beautiful decor,
splendid food and great company!   A  beautiful place!

Thank you everyone for the generous remarks about "La Ideal" you  made to me
as we passed each other (in the halls) during the milonga.   Coming from so
many Tangueros that I had not seen for a while, it contributed in  a great way
to the success of the evening celebration and I appreciate it ever  so much.
The compliments were especially pleasing.

The Miguel Arrabal orchestra delighted us with wonderful live music
throughout the evening.  The show was spectacular and I also want to  thank all the
artists who donated their time for this especial occasion.

In addition, I would like to thank all the volunteer staff of "La Ideal"  who
made this special celebration so warm and wonderful and most of all a great
success!  It has meant so much to me!

I am looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

Tango Forever,

Lydia